The Patriot Spark Solid State Drive (SSD) is the perfect solution for those looking to increase the performance and storage space of their system. Available in capacities of 128GB, 256GB and 512GB, the Spark SSD fits the needs of everyday users looking to eliminate load times versus traditional magnetic rotating HDDs.
Built with a SATAIII 6Gbps interface that is backwards compatible with SATAII 3Gpbs, the Spark SSD has sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 540MB/s. Measured at 7mm high in a 2.5” form factor the Spark fits neatly into any notebook or desktop PC.
Utilizing a DRAM-less design, the Spark SSD has many advantages including lower power consumption and increased data reliability. Additionally, Spark features include static and dynamic wear leveling, bad block management, low power management, trim support, and SmartZip™. The Patriot Spark is compatible with Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, XP, Windows Vista®, Mac OS X, and Linux systems and backed by Patriot’s award winning build quality and 3-year warranty to deliver one of the most reliable choices in SSDs.
- Phison S11 Series Controller
- Integrated 32MB SDRAM on controller
- SATA3 6Gbps/SATA2 3Gbps
- TRIM support (O/S dependent)
- Static and dynamic wear leveling
- Bad block management
- Low power management
- Operating Temperature – 0° ~ 70°C
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ) – Up to 32 commands
- ECC Recovery: Up to 120bits/2KB
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- 4K Aligned Random Read: 256GB = 80K IOPs
- 4K Aligned Random Write: 256GB = 67K IOPs
- Sequential Read & Write Transfer:
256GB: Up to 555MB/s Read | Up to 500MB/s Write
*Based on ATTO
- O/S Support: Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / Mac® OS / Linux